1. Information We Collect
- Information that You Provide. We collect and store information that you enter through the Platform or give to us in any other way. This section, Information that You Provide, provides examples of the information that you provide to us. You can choose not to provide certain information to us, but then you might not be able to access or use all features and functionality of the Platform.
- Account Registration and Login. You may visit and browse the Website without registering or submitting personal information about yourself. However, to use the App, you will be required to register for an account (“Account”) by entering information. When you register for an Account, you will be asked to confirm that you are at least 18 years old and provide some personal information. For example, if you are creating an Account, we may require you to provide your name, e-mail, phone number, address and credit card information. If you choose to register for an Account using your credentials from a third-party account, you will be asked for your third-party account user name, password, and other information to allow us to verify that you have an account with the third-party site or service. We may use your third-party account credentials to obtain information about you from the third-party site or service, as further described in this Policy, Information that is Collected from Other Sources. When you register for an Account and log in to the Platform you must provide your current, complete, and accurate information. It is your responsibility to keep your information up to date. We are not responsible for any problems, interruptions in access, or liability that may arise if you do not give us complete and accurate information or if you fail to update your information so that it is current. You may edit your Account information by logging into your account through the website portal or mobile app and changing your information through the settings menu.
- Profile Creation. After you register for an Account, in order to use the Platform you will need to create a user profile (a “Profile”) by providing personal information, including uploading a photo, legal name, mobile phone number, and email address. You may edit your profile by logging into your Account through the Platform and changing your information through the settings menu.
- Correspondence; Contact and Support Feature. If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails, texts, or letters; provide us information by phone; or if other users or third parties send us information about your use of the Platform (e.g., a review of a venue), we may save the information in a profile specific to you. Additionally, we collect and store the personal information you provide when you contact us through the platform, including your first name, last name, email address and your message.
- Your Use of the Platform. We collect and store the information that you and other users provide when you and they use and interact with the Platform. For example, we collect and store your responses to surveys and questionnaires; your posts to discussion boards; the geographical and other information you provide when using the Platform; the information you provide when interacting with customer service; the billing, payment, and other information you provide when using the Platform; and ratings you give a venue.
- Information that is Automatically Collected. We collect and store information about you and any computer or device you use to access or use the Platform automatically using a variety of technologies. This section, Information that is Automatically Collected, provides examples of information that we collect about you automatically. We collect this information for the purposes described in this Policy, including to better understand our customer base and to improve the quality of the Platform.
- Device Information. We collect and store device-specific information, including your mobile number, your operating system version, and browser version. We may associate your device-specific information with you and your Account.
- Log Information. When you use or interact with the Platform, we and our service providers automatically collect certain information in our server logs. Generally, this information does not directly identify you, and may include your internet protocol address, browser type, and pages viewed.
- Location Information. If you give us permission through the App, we may collect location information (including geolocation and GPS location) about you through the App or your device. Once you have given us permission to collect location information, we may continue collecting that information in the foreground and the background without asking permission again. You may be able to disallow our use of certain location data through your device settings, for example, by disabling “Location Services” for the App in your device’s privacy settings. If you block the use of location information, the App or certain features of the App may be inaccessible or not function properly. Our third-party analytics provider may also collect location information about you, as described in this Policy.
- Information that is Collected from Other Sources. We may collect and store information about you from other sources. This section, Information that is Collected from Other Sources, provides examples of information that we collect from other sources. For example, when you register for an Account or log in to the Platform using your credentials from a Third-Party Account, we may use your Third-Party Account credentials to collect information about you from the applicable third party (“Third-Party Service”). For example, if you register for an Account using your Facebook account credentials, we may use your credentials to obtain your Facebook profile information, friend list, email address, birthday, “likes,” and other Facebook account information.
- Information that is Collected by Third-Parties. The Platform may link or allow you to access or sign up for services provided by third-parties (“Third-Party Sites and Services”). The collection, use, and disclosure of information by Third-Party Sites and Services are subject to the privacy policies of the respective third-party operator, and outside of Myconxn Limioted’s control. Please check with the relevant Third-Party provider for information regarding their privacy policies.
2. How We Use Your Information
This section of the Policy, How We Use Information, outlines the various ways that we use the information that we collect about you.
- General. We may use your personal information (including tracking information) to manage your Account. We may also use it to operate, maintain, and improve the Platform and any successor or future versions of the Platform (including to provide you a more personalized experience) and Third-Party Services that are utilized by the Platform; allow you to log in more conveniently; understand where requests originate; conduct security and statistical analysis; communicate with you; produce traffic volume statistics; maintain a record of customer service requests; provide you information about products and services (including products and services of third parties); sell and deliver advertising; market; conduct research; resolve disputes; collect fees owed; detect and protect against errors, fraud, and criminal activity; assist law enforcement; enforce this Policy and any other terms related to the Platform; and any other purpose described in this Policy or that we describe to you at the time of collection.
- Provision of Platform. We use your personal information to provide the Platform to you. For example, we may use your personal information to process a payment; provide customer service; and respond to your requests for information.
- Communications. We may use your personally identifiable information to send you emails, text messages, and other communications related to your Account or the Platform, or in response to your inquiries or requests. You may not opt-out of receiving service-related messages that are not promotional in nature. We may also send you texts, marketing emails, surveys, or mailings to notify you about products or services that may be of interest to you. If you would like to stop receiving marketing communications from us, please click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any marketing communication sent via email or reply “stop” to any marketing communications sent via text. If you opt-out, you will be limited in your ability to receive service-related emails.
- Non-identifying and Aggregated Information. We may use non-identifying information for any lawful purpose, including analyzing trends, research, Platform administration, tracking users’ movements around the Platform, and to improve our business and the Platform and we may sell it to third parties including for commercial purposes.
- Retaining Your Information. In general, we will retain your information indefinitely, or as long as legally required or allowed; however, we are not obligated to retain your information and may delete it at any time. If you cancel your Account or your Account is otherwise terminated, we may, but are not obligated to, delete information we have collected or obtained from you and third parties and we may continue to use and disclose it in accordance with this Policy.
3. Sharing of Information
- We will not sell or rent any of your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes. However, we may disclose information about you to any affiliated entity or organization and to agents and service providers. We may also share non-identifying information with third parties for any lawful purpose, including analyzing trends, research, Platform administration, tracking users’ movements around the Platform, and to improve our business, products, services, and the Platform and we may sell the anonymous data to third parties for commercial purposes. Use of information by affiliated entities and organizations will be subject to this Policy or an agreement that is at least as restrictive as this Policy. For information on the use of information by agents and service providers.
- Sharing on the Platform. The Platform allows users to connect and communicate with others. Other users of the Platform can view your Profile information, including your username, and Profile image. Also, if you are a Customer and you request a ride, we will provide to the Driver, your location, destination address, username, star rating, and profile image. If you are a Driver and a customer requests that you pick up, we will provide the customer, your location, destination address, username, star rating, and profile image. When connecting a Customer and a Driver for a ride we will provide the ability for you to connect via text message or phone call. Your telephone number will be masked so that the other party is unable to connect after the completion of the ride.
- Sharing with Third-Parties. We may share information about you with third-parties to help us operate and improve the Platform, and to provide and promote our products and services as well as third-party products and services. Additionally, we may be required to disclose information about you to comply with law, or in connection with a business transition.
- Platform Providers. We use third parties to help us operate and improve the Platform (e.g., hosting providers, e-commerce service providers, and analytics service providers). We may provide these third parties information we collect and they may collect information from you and about your use of the Platform. We may provide information we collect to third-parties and it will, unless specifically noted otherwise in this Policy, be governed by this Policy and may only be used by those third-parties to help us operate or improve our business or the Platform (including by improving the products and services that third parties provide to us); to provide services to us; and to comply with legal requirements and assist law enforcement. We do not control information collected by third-parties and are not responsible for their use of that information. Please review their privacy policies for more information on their information collection, use, and sharing practices.
- Legal Requirements. In some cases, we or our service providers may disclose your personal information as required by law; to enforce this Policy or any other agreement between you and MyConxn Limited; if we or our service providers believe that disclosure is needed to protect the Platform, or Customer, or our rights; prevent or stop fraud or any other activity that, in our sole discretion, may cause harm to person or property or be illegal, unethical, or legally actionable; to government regulators; to law enforcement authorities; in connection with any complaint, dispute, claim, conflict, judicial proceeding, court order, subpoena, or legal process served on us or the Platform; and to respond to a physical threat to you or another person.
- Insolvency and Business Transitions. If we ever file for bankruptcy or engage in a business transition such as a merger or joint venture with another company, or if we purchase, sell, or reorganize all or a part of the Platform or our business or assets or the business or assets of our affiliates, we may disclose your personal information, including to prospective or actual purchasers in connection with one of these transactions.
- Disclaimer. We cannot ensure that all of your personal information will never be disclosed in ways not otherwise described in this Policy. For example, we may be required to disclose personal information to the government or third parties under certain circumstances, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, or users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from the Platform.
Visitors under 18 years of age are not permitted to use and/or submit their personal information at the Website. We do not knowingly solicit or collect information from individuals under the age of 18. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children and to participate and monitor the interactive activities of their children. If your minor child has provided us with personally identifiable information, you may contact us using the contact information provided in Section 8 herein if you want this information deleted from our records. We will then make reasonable efforts to remove your child’s information from the database that stores the information.
5. MODIFYING YOUR REGISTRATION INFORMATION.
You may access or modify the Registration Information you provided at anytime or permanently delete your Account.
When your Account is deactivated, we take reasonable efforts to make sure it is no longer viewable on the App. For up to 30 days it is still possible to restore your Account if it was accidentally or wrongfully deactivated. After 30 days, we begin the process of deleting your Account from our systems. We are not responsible for any information, pictures, comments, or other content that is deleted from our systems resulting from the deactivation of your Account.
To prevent abuse and/or misuse of Wengage by a User following termination or deletion of a profile/Account we shall retain such information as we deem in our sole discretion may be necessary to ensure that User does not open a new Account and profile in breach of our Terms and Conditions of Use and to ensure compliance with all laws and regulations.
Warning: Even after you remove information from your profile or delete your Account, copies of that information may still be viewable and/or accessed to the extent such information has been previously shared with others, or copied or stored by other Users or to the extent such information has been shared with search engines. We cannot control this, nor do we accept any liability for this. If you have given third party applications or websites access to your personal information they may retain such information to the extent permitted under their terms of service or privacy policies.
Removed and deleted information may persist in backup copies for up to 30 days to enable restoration, but will not be available to others in the meantime.
6. IP Addresses
We may use your IP address to help prevent fraud, to help diagnose problems with our server, to gather broad demographic information, and to offer you products and services.
7. Our Data Security Policy
All collected information is stored in a technically and physically secure environment. Furthermore, access to this information is strictly limited, and the information is not accessible to the public. Our employees are dedicated to ensuring the security and privacy of all user information. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the correct use of information, we use appropriate industry standard procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information, such as firewall, encryption, token authentication, application proxies, monitoring technology, and adaptive analysis of network traffic to track abuse of our network and its data.
In addition, we have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information under our control.
Please be advised that, although we take every reasonable technological precaution available to protect your data, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Please ensure that you take all necessary precautions to protect your personal information while online.
8. Contacting Us
If you need to contact us in relation to privacy matters, you can contact the Website administrator and the Privacy Officer of the Company using the email form below. Messages will not be visible to other clients.
9. Changes To This Policy
10. Third Party Accounts
If you have registered with Wengage using a third party social media platform, such as Facebook, your Wengage profile will be available to all Users of Wengage whether via our App or our partners’ websites.
Remember that when you register with a third party, you are also giving them personal information, so we recommend that you read their privacy policies as Wengage does not control how they use their information.
If you have registered on one of these third party websites, such as Facebook, or you have verified your Account via a third party website, we may connect your Wengage profile with your profile on such website. We may do this by way of new products and applications which we introduce from time to time, including new products powered by our group companies.
If you have created a Wengage profile through a third party website and you do not want to link your Wengage profile to your profile on the third party website, Wengage cannot amend these settings. Please visit the application settings on your third party website profile and follow the instructions to remove the Wengage access permissions.
We only use the APIs, OAuth Tokens, Widgets, or other means provided by the applicable Social Media Account to integrate your Social Media Account with our App. As such, we only receive the limited information that each Social Media Account permits to be transferred.